Monday 10 June 2013

Achievement Unlocked: Got mom to watch an episode of an anime

So this is just a small post, but I thought I'd share anyway since I think its awesome.

Some time ago my parents and I got into a deep conversation and some of it revolved around topics like the matrix, human evolution, religion and ethics.

At some point I mentioned some stuff about Ghost in the Shell. My mom seemed really keen on the story when I told her what its about. She seemed keen to give it a try, but she wasn't so keen on the reading subtitle thing.

So I thought I'd try and find a dubbed version so she could watch it. Well, I haven't found a dubbed version yet, but I took my subbed version along to just show her bits of the first episode. We watched through the entire thing!

Its awesome. She made me copy it to her PC and she will try to watch it at some point.

No comments:

Post a Comment